If last year’s must-have was the oversize coat, this season is the time of long coat!
The coat, in fact, becomes slim and long and the cut remains masculine, minimal and very chic!
The essential lines of the long coat will accompany you throughout the winter and will help you to defeat the cold with style.
Attending a friend of mine, I decided to take pictures in a truly magical corner of my Naples: the port of Molosiglio. It is a small pier next to the port of Naples, where mostly private boats access and where you can admire a breathtaking view of the Vesuvio (reading the article you will fall in love with this real masterpiece!).
- I confess you that every time I go there before I think of all the ferries taken to go to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and a crazy summer nostalgia takes me! -
Ph. Federica Ariemma
THE LONG COAT IS BACK: which outfit to choose
- There is only one rule: there are no half measures! -
In fact, you can match your long coat with a maxi and extra-long dress or a sexy mini skirt and a pair of high boots just above the knee;)
Pay no attention to the proportions, wear it like a coat of any length.
Choose the long coat to complete a basic look like turtleneck and jeans, and don’t be afraid to combine it with that pair of culotte pants that you adore!
THE LONG COAT IS BACK : which accessories to choose
- If you wear the long coat to go to work, you can combine it with a shopping bag that is roomy and comfortable to carry with you at the office. Choose, then, low boots or lace shoes that will make your outfit more mannish but really sophisticated.
- in this way, your look will be at the same time elegant and casual and definitely will not go unnoticed! -
- If, instead, you opt for the long coat for the night, the size of the bag will shrink, and the heels must strictly get up.
- if the height is not your strong point, remember to always wear heeled shoes also in the morning. Opt for a pair of glam and practical boots! -
THE LONG COAT IS BACK : when to wear it
The linear and masculine cut of the long coat allows you to wear it when you mostly prefer! Let it become your best friend and let yourself be pampered by it throughout the winter!
- I wore it to have a coffee with a friend and I matched it to a really essential outfit, making it become the center of my look! -
What do you think about this look? And above all, do you like the long coat?
- Let me know how you match it and which are your favorite variants :* -
coat – KORALLINE // culotte pants and bag – ZARA // booties – ELVIO ZANON