I am waiting summer time with all my heart! Well, it’s almost arrived but there are still two more insurmountable months, so I thought to wear jumpsuit with a summer print.
- my striped jumpsuit by Souvenir and the wicker are the essentials for a look with the smell of the sea!-
Are you ready to fall in the 50’s air of this outfit?
It’s almost summer with a Souvenir jumpsuit
The suit is an item I’ve always liked because it’s fast looking to complete with shoes and accessories. The Souvenir’s one, then, gives a 50’s appearance to the look thanks to its print, its belt that tightens life and the cropped cut that shows the ankles .
(Click HERE to find out another total Look by Souvenir)
It’s almost summer with a Souvenir jumpsuit: how to match the stripes?
- the stripes recall the sailors' uniforms and they are the summer print for excellence!-
Combining them is a joke, you must only follow three simple tips:
- Wear your striped pants with a white linen shirt and dare with the shoes. Green light to espadrillas, jeweled sandals and multicolor wedges;
- Combine your sailor t-shirt with a pair of high waist jeans for a 90’s style or a skirt for a more vintage look;
- If, finally, you have a striped jumpsuit you just need to match the accessories. Hat and mules for a vintage allure, super heeled sandals and micro clutch for a more elegant look and low sneakers and maxibag for your shopping sessions!
I am really curious to know what you think about this look and can’t wait to show you other Souvenir Clubbing looks!
Jumpsuit – SOUVENIR CLUBBING
Mules – JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Hat – H&M
ph. Federica Ariemma