What are the clothes that we get out first during the change of season? The white ones of course!
With the arrival of the spring we welcome back the pants, linen shirts and maxi-dresses of the non-color that will accompany us throughout the spring/summer season.
One of the ways to wear these items is to match them for a candid and immaculate white look!
-the total white look is one of the most elegant looks, don't think so?
Total White Look: How to Wear It?
The only problem with the total white look is the possibility to appear in a nursing/ice-cream-man outfit that is not trendy at all.
- for this reason today I want to give you 4 tips to wear a white look with style! -
Let’s start by saying that the total white look is categorically banned if you are invited to a wedding. For the rest of the occasions, however, it’s always a great solution!
White Total Look: How to Wear It? – 4 tips for everyone
By following these 4 tips you will be able to wear a total white look looking really trendy!
- BREAK UP your look by wearing accessories or colored shoes. I opted for a Too Italy capsule collection by Marti Couture bag (click HERE to shop it) and my favorite wedges, but you can choose a colored belt, a blazer or sandals;
- Combine your total white look with GOLD/SILVER/NUDE shoes and accessories. There is nothing more elegant than a woman with a white tube and a pair of sandals of these shades;
- If you have a lunar skin maybe WAIT FOR A LITTLE TAN before opting for this white look;
- Remember that white shows all the faults of the body so, if you are not particularly fit, you have two chances: break by wearing tees or pants of another color or PLAYING WITH VOLUMES wearing non wrapping items like palazzo pants or over shirt with a belt on your waist.
What do you think about this look? I promise you that in the coming weeks I will show you other total white looks to make you see the matches that I mentioned to you 🙂
Pants – MOTIVI
Jeans jacket – BERSHKA
Wedges – ASOS
Bag – TOO ITALY
Sunnies – CHLOÉ
ph. Federica Ariemma