Three years after the opening of my blog, I decided to dedicate an article to the world of the blogging. An ever-changing world that is slowly taking foot in the work environment.
Many people contact me to ask me several tips on how to create, deploy and manage a blog, but really few people ask me advices about the opportunity to look out of this world!
- Before venturing into the experience of blogging, carefully consider all the pros and cons of this activity! -
Before you begin, however, I warn you that it is not my intention to write a boring and scientific post about the blogger career s and growth / investment techniques for a blog;) … I will just list the ones I think are the essential advantages and disadvantages resulting from the opening of a blog! 🙂
creating a blog: the fantastic 5 pros
- starting a blog is a way to create a hobby that fills your lives and to invest your free time. Before opening “La petite Robi noire”, I thought that I didn’t have a real passion and that i was the only girl on the face of the earth who hadn’t a way to spend her free time;
- starting a blog is also an opportunity to turn your passion into a job opportunity that will give you lots of personal satisfaction (economic too !!!);
- starting a blog allows you to meet a lot of people with your same passion that can be good traveling companions (… but also tremendous harpies, then, be careful … hehe!);
- starting a blog will often make you travel and discover new corners of the world, where maybe you never thought to arrive. I am not speaking about the whole world, but also about your city and your country;
- Researching for the perfect location to take pictures, I found wonderful corners of my city that i didn't even know that existed! -
- starting a blog will be a way to create a world that will help you to grow and to tackle the most difficult situations …
- "La petite Robi noire", was born in a period of difficulty and helped me take me back to life. -
creating a blog: the terrible 4 cons (terrible … so to speak;))
- starting a blog means devoting part of your free time to this hobby. Oh yes, if you want to turn your blog into an activity that gives you some satisfaction, you must use the maximum of your energy in this activity;
- starting a blog is an investment of money. Whether it’s a fashion, cooking, technology, or anyone blog, to go forward and grow you’ll have to invest a minimum of your savings!
- I invest in the photographs, travels and, why not, in the purchase of many of the clothes and accessories that here i show you! -
- starting a blog means get out and become a target of criticism and also unpleasant comments… expect hateful jokes even by people who you know. That of blogger, is a battle with no holds barred; –
- i have learned to joke about it ... after all, those who open a blog, know what they are getting and especially receives the fantastic and unforgettable satisfactions! -
- starting a blog means realizing that you are one of the thousand people with the same objective: to open up an alternative route in the working world through their blog.
The choice is yours, as you can see, for me the pros outweigh the cons!
… And in any case, after taking into account the main pros and cons of this activity, seriously consider if to open a blog or if it’s better to desist from this decision!
- If you are still confused, think about it without hurry because you could risk to loose a great opportunity that can really give you a lot;) -
blouse – ZARA // lipstick – LANCÔME
Ph. Federica Ariemma