Red is one of the most eccentric colors chosen by those who love beeing noticed, a passionate and determined nuance in all its shades which has been riding the wave of the moment since the 50s.
-wearing red means to take a risk, inflame and be self-confident.-
Scarlet shades are a must have, everyone has at least one red item in his or her closet and almost always we do not choose this tone going instead toward our black comfort zone . Using my tips today, instead, you’ll be definitely ready to wear red looks without “crossing the line“!
Red is the new black: how to match red during the daytime
Despite red is a challenging and incredibly strong color, you can easily wear it in the morning chosing the right mix.
let's find out together how to match red in the daytime, this sensual tone without crossing the line:
- sailor girl: choose a white & red stripped t-shirt and combine it to a pair of white culotte pants. Complete your sailor girl look wearing a straw hat (click HERE to discover another mariner look);
- candy look: mix red and pink together to get a jaunty and irreverent style along with one of the most glamorous trends of this spring;
- vichy mania: go-ahead to the most retro print ever .Choose a mini gingham red dress, a pair of mules, cat sun-glasses and wicker purse.
Red is the new black: how to match red at night
The night is the right moment to dare and be captured by the excesses of this so gutsy nuance. Don’t be scared to exagerate, because when the sun goes down (almost) everything is allowed.
how to match red at night? here there are 3 simple ideas:
- total red: for a chic night you could wear a total scarlet outfit. Obviously, prefer a jumpsuit or a maxi dress and complete it with a gold or silver bijoux;
- mismatched: another idea to combine red is to choose an item (palazzo pants + blazer) and mismatch it with a white or nude silk top;
- midi skirt: if you’re going to a casual night, instead, you could choose a red midi skirt and complete your look with a jeans jacket and naked heeled sandals.
And so, did you like my proposals? Which are your ideas to match this trend?
Jumpsuit – MANGANO
Earrings – FRANCESCO RUSSO GIOIELLI
ph. Federica Ariemma